Home » , , , , » Happy Halloween-Check Out My Boo-tiful Nails of the Moment: China Glaze Ick-a-Body

Happy Halloween-Check Out My Boo-tiful Nails of the Moment: China Glaze Ick-a-Body

Written By master video on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 | 4:00 AM

It's that time of year when the zombies that surround you all the time get to fit into the folds of real life with no excuse, yes it is HALLOWEEN!  I for one mark Halloween as the starting point of major sweet tooth pickings.  Oh the pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes which are a prequel to all the yummy winter foods! I can hear my stomach growl just by anticipating all the sweetness to come.  Well, before I dip into my months of gluttony, I thought I would show you my Halloween nails.


I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment