Home » , , , , , » What's In The Mulberry?

What's In The Mulberry?

Written By master video on Friday, May 3, 2013 | 6:02 AM

Now I'm a massive fan of bags, they're probably my favourite accessory so I thought what better think to write about than 'What's In My Bag?'. I switch my bags around each week, but this week I have...


1. Bayswater Tan Mulberry bag
2. My 'on the go' make-up bag (which doesn't contain my best make-up)
3. Micheal Kors Tan Purse
4. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Black
5. Tresemme Mini Black Hairbrush
6. Black iPhone 5
7. iPhone Headphones
8. Coco Mademoiselle Chanel Deodorant 
9. Mini Elnett Hairspray,Extra Strength For Coloured Hair 

and of course my keys...which I forgot to include!


This is my first Mulberry bag and I love it! I don't think I will ever get bored of this bag as it almost goes with everything I own and I want another one already! I got this bag about 2 years ago now so it's becoming a bit shabby as I've worn it more times than I can even count, when I purchased it they told me it wasn't an everyday bag, but as always, I ignored that and couldn't wait to take it out!

I had an absolute mission to find this bag at the time, I first saw it in Bluewater's Choice store, but when I went back to actually get it, they had sold out (lesson learnt to always buy something when you first see it). 
I decided to then go to London to the actual Mulberry stores, but they only had the display ones left which I was not happy to buy at all! So after looking round Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, and every single Mulberry store, I went into Harrods and luckily they had one left which had actually been put on hold but went past the date so I snatched it up!



 My phone...which is always with me! I don't think the iPhone has ever let me down, I did prefer the look of the iPhone 4/4s better and I've always had white phones, but I thought I'd have a change and get the black one one the iPhone 5. I'm also loving the Chanel nail polish phone cases at the moment, I really want one!



My RayBan's! I got these in New York when I went for my 18th birthday and also got the gold Aviator ones too (which I love equally). I don't think you can go wrong with a pair of RayBan's, yes they might be very common, but I think they go with everything and look really good on! And as the sun's just beginning to creep out I now can keep these bad boys in my bag, wahoo haha...


This Micheal Kors purse also came from New York from the outlet store, at the time I was looking for a purse which would match my Mulberry bag but unfortunately they hadn't brought one out out at the time so this looked like the next best thing!
 It's the perfect size for me and holds everything I need from all my cards, to coins, notes, and other little bits! I don't like too much detail on my purse's and I think less is always more, which is why this one was perfect for me because it is very simple but just enough to make it stand out and the material the leather is soft and nice to feel.
I actually saw this purse in the Micheal Kors store in London a few weeks back and also a black, snake-skinned one which also looks lovely!  

Victoria
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment