Home » , , » Review Bleach Blondes Lee Stafford Shampoo

Review Bleach Blondes Lee Stafford Shampoo

Written By master video on Friday, May 3, 2013 | 7:35 AM

When it comes to my hair, its the thing I fuss about the most. I always think it needs to look perfect and continue to fiddle with it which is really annoying...I have lots of different colours in my hair from brown underneath to light blonde, ash blonde and caramel blonde on top. This is because I have been colouring my hair for many years now and I guess it's just all built up, sometimes I like it and other days I hate it and want to go brunette!

Having blonde hair which I mostly maintain myself with home kits, its very hard to keep away the brassy/orange tones! I never have a problem with my lengths and ends its always the roots that give me grief, so I occasionally get highlights to brake up the brassy band if it gets too much.

Having read a blog about this shampoo a few days ago and hearing the great reviews from it, I thought it was definitely time to buy this shampoo myself and try it out. I get so excited about products for my hair and seeing the changes that it makes (when it goes right haha) so I will always try most products. I managed to find the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes shampoo in Boots for £6.49, I didn't think it was too pricey and the conditioner is the same price. 


Reading the bottle it said it removes brassy, canary yellow tones which was perfect and just what I needed for my roots! On the bottle it told me to use this shampoo once a week and to apply it like normal shampoo with no extra time length needed. 

When opening the bottle the colour of the shampoo was a deep purple which looked a bit worrying, but I applied it anyway! 



  When getting out the shower the first thingIi did was check my hair to make sure it hadn't turned purple! When looking in the mirror at first (it was still blonde), I didn't see much difference to my hair until I sat down to brush out the knots, then I saw that my lengths and ends were a much more ashy colour than before. 

My roots were also looking a bit more lighter, less brassy and much brighter, but unfortunately it didn't knock out the brassy tones completely! This was a bit worrying because I thought I was going to have ashy ends and brassy roots when it was dry!

Luckily, when I had finished drying my hair the colour turned out even and I was fairly happy with it as I could no longer see a brassy band in the roots! 

Excuse the lack of make-up, it was the morning!
 When parting my hair into it's usual parting I saw that I could still see some of the warm tones in the highlights that I had previously got a few months back. However, the lighter highlights which I had put in also, blended in well with the ashy lengths and made a sandy colour with the warm highlights at the roots and didn't stand out too much.


I'm still 50/50 about this shampoo as it seemed to work more on the lengths and ends rather than the roots which I wanted to change most, but I shall continue to use this product one a week and see what the results look like in a month or so. I still have high hopes for this and I love how bright it made my hair, it also made me cancel my highlights appointment as I didn't think I needed them now!

  • For bleached or partly bleached highlights and bleached hair
  • It's been specifically formulated for bleached or partly bleached highlights or bleached hair and will lightly tone your hair to knock out any brassy yellow tones developed over time.
  • You'll be left with hair that's refreshed and restored back to its beautiful salon colour.
  • The Pro-BlondeTM complex with Miracle Tree will help keep hair squeaky clean and encourage natural shine
  • The 21st century colour protection helps to stop colour fade after styling, sunlight and damage caused by UV
Have you tried this shampoo? If so, what do you think of the results?
Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo



0 comments:

Post a Comment