Home » , , , , » Review | Semi-Perm Lashes!

Review | Semi-Perm Lashes!

Written By master video on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 | 11:56 AM

One thing I hate is applying mascara, especially in the morning when I don't leave myself a lot of spare time. I can sit there for ages and it just ends up clumpy, or not enough volume, so last week I decided to try out semi-perm lashes...

As the lashes were going to stay on for a good few weeks I wanted something I could get away with wearing everyday, but at the same time something with enough volume to wear on a night out. When having the consultation, the girl suggested a 

'C Curl' lash by Lash Perfect with the length going from shorter to longer at the ends which sounded perfect for what I wanted.

Having them done was so easy, with no pain or discomfort at all. Overall with the consulation it took 2 hours to complete and I got given an aftercare leaflet and mascara brush to maintain the lashes. I was advised not to use any mascara or liquid eyeliner on the lashes as this could make them fall out quicker with the oil in the products. 


Below are a few photos showing the front view and above view straight after having them done, and also the after-care leaflet and brush that I was given...



One week later 
 So, a week after having the lashes done you can still see they're still looking pretty much the same. A few lashes have fallen out and you can slightly see some gaps between the lashes than what you did in the previous photos, but I'm still happy with them and don't feel like I need infills yet at all.

Having the lashes in all week has been really good, It has saved me more time in the mornings and I don't fiddle with them as much now because I know they will stay the same day through to night. As I'm a huge fan of liquid eyeliner I'm finding it very hard not to use on top of my lashes! I have occasinally applied kohl pencil, but it doesn't have the same effect as liquid eyeliner so I'm finding that it looks better without.

Overall I am very happy with the semi-perm lashes and will be keeping them on! I will probably get infills next week and add a bit of extra volume to them as I now know what they look like on me. They will also be perfect for when I go on holiday in June as they are water proof and will save a lot of hassle!


Next I really want to try semi-perm make-up on my eyebrows...

 Victoria
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment