Home » , , , » Newbie - 50 Random Facts

Newbie - 50 Random Facts

Written By master video on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 | 7:29 AM


So, I've always loved reading beauty and fashion blogs and thought it was about time to give one a go myself. I know that there are a lot of beauty blogs out there so it's pretty hard to compete with them all, but I love experimenting with different make-up and beauty products so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and see how it goes! For my first blog post '50 random facts about myself' seemed like a pretty good idea, to be honest it started at 15 but then I got carried away and ended up with 50! It may not be very interesting to anyone, but I've seen a few people do this post and I certainly liked reading them all (as I'm nosey)... so here's mine!



1. I'm an only child.

2. My family and friends are very important to me and make me who I am.

3.  I LOVE animals and own two dogs, one cat and a budgie which we we adopted from my nan.

4. I'm addicted to fake tan - no really, ever since I was 14 years old I've religiously put it on every week and I feel horrid without it! But I HATE scrubbing it off and re-applying it!

5. I work as a receptionist for a stock brokers in the city.

6. My dream job would be to become a journalist for a fashion magazine as I love make-up, clothes, shoes, bags and everything girly!

7. I'm addicted to shopping and if I see something I love, I HAVE to have it!

8. I'm very independent and love having my own space, guess it's because I'm an only child?

9. When i'm 21 I would love to do a 3 month trip around america seeing all my favourite states.

10. I don't want to get married until I can afford to have the wedding of my dreams - bit materialistic, but it's true!

11. I hate how self-critical i am and that I always compare myself to other people. 

12. I'm am a massive perfectionist and I'm very organised with everything, I hate mess around me and will happily throw anything away I no longer want or need!

13. My favourite shops are Zara and Victoria Secret.

14. The most expensive thing I own would be my car, which is a white Corsa

15.  I won't stop working until I get everything I want in life.

16. I am a Capricorn.

17. I've learnt that trying too hard will only make things worse.

18. I've also learnt to always listen to my mum!

19. Summer is the best time of year. I love the sunshine.

20. No matter how hard I try to like it, I will always hate the gym. 

21. My favourite TV shows were The O.C, Gossip Girl, 90210 and The Hills. and now they've all finished I love Made in Chelsea.

22. I have an addictive personality - If I like something i'll use it/eat it everyday until I get bored of it.

23. I DO learn from my mistakes.

23. I find Indian people hilarious - not in a bad way, I just think they're funny and once rugby tackled some down a hill.

24. I hate tomatoes but love tomato ketchup.

25.  My Height is 5'4.

26. I passed my driving test first time with no minors - very proud moment!

27. I don't have any tattoos, however I really want one.

28. America is my favourite holiday place. One day I want to live there.

29. I've been on a clubbing holiday to Zante and I'm going to Marbella this year in june.

30. Orange squash is my favourite drink.

31. I get embarrassed very easily.

32. My favourite perfume at the moment is Gucci Guilty.

33. I'm always on my phone and feel lost if I don't have it near me.

34. I'm VERY squeamish and hate anything gory!

35. I have a big love for chocolate and crave it all the time.

36. My favourite type of films are rom-coms.

37. I've worked in retail before and HATED it.

38. I don't like tea or coffee.

39. My nickname is shot girl because I can't resist a shot of tequila when I'm out.

40. I'm not a morning person. at all.

41. The thought of having a baby terrifies me and I don't think I could ever do it!

42. When I get really angry, I cry which is really annoying.

43. Although I love shopping, I will never leave myself penniless.

44. I love interior design and can't wait to have my own house so that I can decorate it.

45. I'm not very good at being patient.

46. I have a separate room for all my clothes, shoes, bags. That's how bad it is.

47. I'd do anything to look like Audrina Patridge or Blake Lively.

48. I used to get magazines every Thursday from my nan, which I miss greatly.

49. I always play with my hair which is really annoying.

50. When I was younger I wanted to be a supermodel. HA-HA!

Victoria
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment