Home » , » Hair Extensions | Yay Or Nay?

Hair Extensions | Yay Or Nay?

Written By master video on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 | 2:00 AM



Being a hair and beauty addict the next thing on my list is Easilock hair extensions...

I used to wear hair extensions everyday when I was 14/15 but now my hair has grown I hardly wear them anymore, only on the odd night out and stuff when I want a bit of volume or curls! Recently I have been seeing lots of celebrities getting Easilocks which are 22 inch hair extensions that are put in your hair without using any heat, glue, sewing or braiding and they look amazing!!

The price range depends on the thickness of your hair but from the research I have done, normally is around £650 and they should last up to 3 months before you need to get them re-fitted! Of course they are expensive things to maintain with a re-fit costing £200 and if you need them removed it costs £50.


They look so amazing and I really want them done, but finding a well experienced salon is proving hard to find! Every salon is very competitive and you get different deals from everyone so it's hard to trust any and find out who is the best...and the celebrity stylist don't reply to you! Easilocks rival brand seems to be Tantrum Locks which is a little cheaper than Easilocks, but I have heard bad reviews about them so I will not be getting them put in my hair!

If any of you girls out there have had these done please let me know what you think of them and where abouts you got them done!
When I finally find a good salon and get these done I will be posting a review about them telling you what I think so watch out for it!

Victoria
xoxo 


0 comments:

Post a Comment