Home » , » Bank Holiday Shopping | Primark Bargins!

Bank Holiday Shopping | Primark Bargins!

Written By master video on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 | 3:00 AM


So over the bank holiday, I couldn't resist on having a little shopping spree and as I hadn't been in Primark forever I decided to have a peek..

Now I am a big fan of Zara and normally spend all my money in there, but after having a look in Primark I was presently surprised at how many lovely things they had in there and had to buy a few bits as they were priced so well!

Blazer: £19.00
Sheer Beach Top: £8.00




Sheer Beach Top:
As my holiday is now less than a month away I thought it was definitely time to start buying a few holiday bits! I came across this colourful thing and was a bit weary of it at first, but I thought it would match lovely with a tan on holiday so i decided to try it on...When picking out the sizes the 6/8 look massive but when trying it on the elastic around the bust and waist was very tight so I went for the 10/12 size which fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear it by the pool over my bikini!

Pink Blazer: 
Now I'm not normally a massive fan of peach/light pink colour things as I have naturally pale skin and blonde hair so it tends to clash quiet a bit, but I took a chance on this as I had a fair amount of fake tan on whilst trying this on and to my surprise I thought it looked ok! The picture does the blazer no justice and makes it look quite a horrible colour, but in person the blazer looks much better and is a baby pink colour. The blazer goes perfectly with casual jeans or with a plain black or white work dress so for only £19.00 I can safely say it was worth the money!


Clutch: £8.00

Black and Gold Clutch:
Now I have one gold sequined clutch which is always by my side on a night out, but it's getting a little tatty now so I thought it was time to invest in a new, bigger one! This beauty was only £8.00 so when I saw it there was no thinking twice...it was mine! It's simple and hasn't got any crazy colours on it which I like as I can wear it with anything and my favourite bit about the bag is the pattern at the top pocket as it makes it look classy and sophisticated. It's a nice material and a good size so you can fit make-up, phone, money and stuff in it. It also comes with a thin gold chain strap so you can wear it in lots of different ways, I personally like it best as a clutch.  

Bra: £7.00     Knickers: £3.00

Bra and Knickers:
One thing I think you can never have enough of is nice underwear! A while ago I was looking for a nice, black Lacey underwear set, but couldn't find one anywhere! well at a decent price that was...so yesterday when I spotted this in Primark I jumped at it! It was perfect! A push up bra and a nice style of knickers which aren't quiet frenchies, but aren't thongs either. The price of this set came to £10.00!! I couldn't believe my eyes..how cheap is that?! It fits well and is comfy so I would highly recommend this set and I'm probably going to go back and look at the other underwear sets they have!

So...if you're looking for a few holiday bargains  or just want to touch up your wardrobe with a few new bits I would highly recommend you take a look in Primark as they do some good stuff at the moment!

Victoria
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment