Home » , , , , , , » weekend wishlist: rock n' roll sweetheart

weekend wishlist: rock n' roll sweetheart

Written By master video on Sunday, April 1, 2012 | 11:00 AM

I've always had a little bit of rock n' roll in my veins. The older I get the more I realize that it's never really going to go away. This weekend wishlist is dedicated to all the rock n' roll sweethearts out there.

Nail Art By Nailasaurus


Nailasaurus first caught my attention on facebook with her wicked album of hand-painted nails, and as I swooned over her skills (and my lack thereof) I found out that she actually had an etsy shop of pre-painted nails! She also does custom orders! Sooo excited.

Biker Chick Nail Art Set - Nailasaurus on Etsy


Studded Denim Vest - Forever21+
A little studded bedazzling never hurt anyone, add a few awesome band buttons and you're ready to rock.

Exclusive Skinny Jean In True Red - ASOS Curve

I want red jeans so, so bad! Any red pants will do really, but these totally hit the spot.

1. Polka Dot Headwrap - F21  2. Spiked Edge Hoop Earrings - F21



Nothing says bad-ass like spikes and a sweet rockabilly-esque hair band.


xxo, dee





0 comments:

Post a Comment