Home » , , , , » OOTD: paris...err toronto in the spring time.

OOTD: paris...err toronto in the spring time.

Written By master video on Friday, March 9, 2012 | 8:45 PM

Oh, how I wish I was actually in Paris. lol
Here's what I wore on this particularly windy day in Toronto.
It's a simple outfit, but I found it sweet for a cool springish day.



The flats are from Old Navy and are actually the cutest red flats I've found in the past couple of weeks, but I could only find my size online (10).


Top: Old Navy - Women's 3/4 Sleeve Graphic Tee
Jeans: Penningtons - Pull-On Straight Leg Denim Pant
Shoes:
Old Navy - Women's Ballet Flats
Bracelet: Gift

If you follow me on twitter you probably already heard about my huge score at Penningtons, where I got a buttload of jeans for $7.50 a piece. The only jeans I paid full price for are the ones pictured above. I had a super awesome lady at the Dufferin location help me out in my search to replace my trusty jeggings and these were the closest fit, although I must say disappointingly wide around the ankles.

 I found them online to share with you, but when I was in store I was told that they were "Curvy, Skinny Jeggings", on the website they are described as straight leg, although I would say slightly more narrow. Regardless,  I cuffed these bad boys to air out my winter ankles. haha

I think I might wear it with a red rockabilly-esque hair scarf next time around, this was just quickly thrown together for a couple of errands. Have any of you fabulous ladies cracked out your spring wear yet?

xxo, dee

ps. Apple Bottoms wins the award for the WORST nail polish in existence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment