Home » , , » xx's & oh's - Plus Size Valentine's Lingerie

xx's & oh's - Plus Size Valentine's Lingerie

Written By master video on Monday, January 23, 2012 | 9:41 PM

Valentine's day is my fav holiday hands down. It's always been that way, regardless of relationship status. My birthday is two days before and I always wished I could have been born just two days later so that I could celebrate with heart confetti, lace and pink lipgloss. Some say it was created for the sole purpose of increasing revenue in the down time, but I say it was created for hopeless romantic saps like myself.

Needless to say I indulge myself in the gorgeous lingerie and heart shaped caramel chocolates every year.  I know it's a little early, but keep the shipping time in mind.  I've rounded up some of my fav's this year:

Torrid has a seriously gorgeous lineup of lingerie right now for the pin-up goddess in all of us. 


Torrid is having a BOGO sale on Lingerie! Buy 1 get 1 50% off!
Click here to get your shop on.

Torrid has a sale on at the moment for Buy 1 get 1 50%, the only one not inlcuded in the sale is the one pictured above (which is totally bogus) but I purchased these two hotties for myself while the sale was still on and while my sizes were still available. If you fall in love with any of Torrid's Valentine collection, I suggest you buy it when you see it because the stock seems to deplete fairly quickly (too many pin-up goddesses out there lol). 

1. Red And Black Florence Corset     2. Black With Allover Floral Lace Micro Bustier


The best part about this sale, is that you don't have to buy 2 corsets/bustiers, you can also add on the knee-highs to complete the outfit. 

Hips & Curves has stellar stock year round as they are dedicated to fabulous plus-size lingerie. The price point is a little higher but the quality of the garment is worth it, as you can see in my fav piece out of the collection below:

J'adore Overlay Chemise
Not the type to fork out for a bustier just for Valentine's day? They also have super adorable ruffled panties with garters that you could pair with a simple tank and some knee highs:

Rhumba Panty with Garters
available in red & white

Plussizeplum.com is a recent discovery for me, their selection is a bit racier, but they ship to Canada for $8.00 and the price tag on some of the items aren't that bad either. With sizes from 1x-4x, here's one of my favs:


Luxurious Lace Chemise

Lane Bryant has a great selection right now too, and some freakin' adorable Valentine's panties! Their Valentine's Shop is definitely worth a look. I have a weakness, and it comes in the form of lace and bows. 

1. Ribbon laced Corset  2. Heart lace Babydoll
Lace & Satin Chemise

You never need a special occasion to look and feel sexy but Valentine's day is a damn good excuse!

xxo, dee







0 comments:

Post a Comment