Home » , , » Reviva Labs Makeup Primer

Reviva Labs Makeup Primer

Written By master video on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM

Ever feel like Goldilocks of makeup primers? Trying all the different brands but finding one is just too slimy, the other is just too thick, and another just feels like a layer of goo on the skin.  I know that the main reason why I stop using primers is the comfort factor.  Even though I have stated the importance of primer especially on mature skin, I do find myself skipping this step because it just feels awful by the end of the day.  I have sacrificed the smoothness of my makeup application over my skin's comfort many times only to find myself frustrated with the uneven outcome.  If only there were a primer that felt like nothing on the skin while smoothing it out enough for easy makeup application. 

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment