Highlight My Life-Tarte and Inglot Highlighters

Written By master video on Thursday, January 5, 2012 | 3:55 PM

I am pasty all year round, summer I wear bronzer and winter I wear highlighter to light up my face because without it I am one dim bulb!  I believe through osmosis these highlighters work to open up my brain, giving it light allowing me to absorb more information.  Or in truth I am just one dim bulb in the winter due to the lack of warmth or the escape of it from my head, shrinking and freezing my brain cells.  With this lack of oxygen, I think my complexion looks dull and I start trying all these highlighters from liquids-Blanc de Chanel to these two powders.  Then after I try these, a part of my brain opens up and a memory of the song "You Light Up My Life" rings through it.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment