Home » , , , » What? A Drugstore Concealer that I Like?-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

What? A Drugstore Concealer that I Like?-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

Written By master video on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 1:19 PM

My reasons for avoiding Maybelline have been well documented by my high school friends. The pictures were proof that back in my salad days, foundation colors didn't come in skin tones, they came in sherbet tones of orange and pink.  Maybelline especially had their space on the drugstore rack to tempt the teens to perfect their complexion with their oily concoction of sunken pigments in glass bottles.  I remember one girl who wore this foundation looking like a Oompa Loompa or a pumpkin head.  The other high schoolers called her pumpkin face behind her back.  Sounded mean but I didn't care because she made my life miserable and I thought she deserved it!  Yeah, mean I know but I am person not a saint when it comes to mean girls.  (Good thing back then we had some common sense and never carried weapons!)


I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment