Home » , , » This Blog-This Damn Blog, What the Hell?

This Blog-This Damn Blog, What the Hell?

Written By master video on Monday, December 19, 2011 | 2:37 PM

I contemplated the fate of this blog for awhile. I have been looking at my stats and readership and noticed a few things. Okay not a few, one thing and it is going down, like downtown into the black hole of another universe. For some of you space junkies, this could sound like fun. After all what is in the black hole? Could be a completely different world full of cute puppies and kitties! (<---Just a cute thought that popped into my brain) Or could be all the dream men I ever wanted, waiting for me to grace my presence! Well whatever I am saying in this first paragraph, I did think hard about the two blogs, this one and Into the Palette.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment