Home » , , , » Stilazzi Make Up Case-The Traincase Recommended By Make Up Roadies

Stilazzi Make Up Case-The Traincase Recommended By Make Up Roadies

Written By master video on Thursday, December 15, 2011 | 12:00 AM

When it comes to traincases, I was late to the game. I didn't own one until a few years back. I wanted one for a long time though but never got around to buying one. I substituted my yearning for those fishing tackle boxes which I found were just made for fishing stuff; makeup was shaped differently and never fit right into those compartments. Others I would see at beauty supply stores which sold those brightly colored wigs. I knew from the store it wouldn't carry that good quality traincase. I didn't want one that fell apart within a year due to the flimsy hardware and thin cardboard. I wanted the ones the pros had! Well, if only Stilazzi was around back then, I could have easily have been satisfied.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment