Home » , , » A Quick Look at LORAC Bejeweled Eye Shadow Palette Trio

A Quick Look at LORAC Bejeweled Eye Shadow Palette Trio

Written By master video on Monday, October 3, 2011 | 3:44 PM

At first when I saw this in the ULTA flyer, I didn't believe the price.  Knowing mistakes can be made, I decided to go down and check this out in person.  Amazingly, there was one left and I know why-the price.  LORAC Bejeweled Eye Shadow Palette Trio is an ULTA exclusive.  Housed in one box are THREE eyeshadow quads that easily would retail for $34USD each.  However as an awesome bargain all three are given at that one price!  You get three easily coordinated quads-Amethyst, Quartz, and Topaz.  Each one is individually boxed and sealed allowing them to be divided up for the upcoming holiday season.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment