Home » , , , , » Indie-Pendent Post-Mosha Katani Sormeh

Indie-Pendent Post-Mosha Katani Sormeh

Written By master video on Friday, September 23, 2011 | 1:03 AM

As you know, I am crazy about kohls especially the cone shape crayon, and I would try any other form only if I could trust the ingredients.  Lo and behold, I came across Mosha Katani's shop on Etsy.  Mosha Katani is a very talented Los Angeles based makeup artist.  You can look at her portfolio here.   She created powder eye kohls housed in beautiful containers resembling a Genie bottle.  I know you are saying Guerlain has a powder kohl.  Yes, but this one is different.  First, there are five colors to choose from:  Black, Gray, Rustic Brown, Navy, and Nude.  Second, they are made from natural ingredients.  Third, they are specifically made for the waterline, therefore are non-irritating.  Fourth, they are made to stay on all day.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment