Home » , , » Frankened Nail Polish-Iced Mind

Frankened Nail Polish-Iced Mind

Written By master video on Monday, September 26, 2011 | 1:21 AM

After my failed or what I believed was a failing attempt at what was suppose to be a great color-Iced Root Beer.  I allowed my brain to rest.  Now, my brain cells are back to frankening but not as wild and complex as before.  This time I wanted a chrome taupe.  I don't have any taupe polishes I don't think or else I wouldn't have made one.  This one took some mixing because my mind was lost.  I was thinking about something else while making this one.  The result is a chrome taupe with mauve undertones.  Its normal and wearable.  Icy and kind of year round wearable.  I mixed the following colors: FingerPaints Bronze Sculpture, Faces 360, Nicole Miss Independent, ORLY Sea Gurl, and OPI Ink.  I couldn't tell the proportions because I had to do it by eye.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment