Home » , » What Olivia Did to Ruin Her Nails and Zoya Gemma

What Olivia Did to Ruin Her Nails and Zoya Gemma

Written By master video on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 | 4:48 PM

courtesy of howstuffworks.com
I had the distinct pleasure of playing plumber this past weekend. Okay, it wasn't a pleasure nor would I have wanted to be one, but I wasn't willing to call a plumber to fix my pipes.  I was being totally stubborn.  What was suppose to be about a 1 hour ordeal spanned two f*cking days!  First, I went to my big chain hardware store that sounds like "low" (but plural) to buy the replacement pipes for the lavatory sinks.  (I had to replace two bathrooms.)  Obviously, I looked lost and this butch looking woman employee helped me but before she did, she looked at my lanky body and my dolled up face (I was just wearing bronzer, a wash of shadow, mascara, and lipgloss).  I obviously lacked the muscular structure she had so she asked me if I ever changed any pipes.  I said no BUT I changed a toilet.  Not really though, I changed the inner workings of one.  She said jokingly that would qualify me enough.  Whatever!  I was rolling my eyes, well on the inside.  Anyway, I got the stuff that I needed and left.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment