Home » » Holy Merde! This Blog Will Be in the Terrible 2's

Holy Merde! This Blog Will Be in the Terrible 2's

Written By master video on Monday, June 6, 2011 | 6:55 PM


Okay, I know my blog won't be 2 years old until June 30th, but I forget these things (kinda like I forget my birthday until someone reminds me).  I know 2 is still a young blog and probably in blog years (number of years taken to the 2nd derivative then multiplied by the cosine and divided by π) it is considered to be in its teens.  If I took it by the Hollywood aging system it would still be an embryo!  Anyway, before I forget, I want to thank everyone for reading this blog.  I know it doesn't make a big impact in the world of blogging.  (My sarcasm makes more of an impact actually in real life.)

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment