Home » , » Can I Just Take a Stand on a Pet Peeve

Can I Just Take a Stand on a Pet Peeve

Written By master video on Sunday, May 1, 2011 | 2:27 AM

I like reading a lot of blogs and I like following.  As you can see I don't have the number of followers that others have because I don't hold following hostage.  I will follow a blog I want to follow.  I don't care if you don't follow my blog because I don't follow yours.  I don't hoard followers.  If some of you followers find this not to your liking then you are welcome to unfollow.  I blog because I have stuff to say and I am not gathering a bunch a sponsors.  I only have one which is Apothica which I chose because I like their service and I actually shopped on their site before they ever contacted me.  I was a customer first.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment