Bite Beauty Lip Products

Written By master video on Monday, May 2, 2011 | 1:00 AM

Bite Beauty has bitten me with lipstick love.  I bought these two sets from Sephora, the Luminous Creme Lipstick Trio ($36USD) and the Define & Refine Lip Set ($36USD).  Both of these sets are excellent introductions to the lip products because individually the items retail for $24 each with the exception of the Lip Shine which retails for $20. To avoid mixup in color families, the caps of the lipsticks identify the color range; reds-sharp angle, neutrals-natural slant, pinks-curved, and berries-point.  (Great idea, just don't put the wrong cap on after use.)  Each set comes boxed together AND individually.  If you want to split the products as gifts, you can.  I, being selfish, refused to share and kept all the products for myself.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment