Home » , » My Thoughts About Blogging And What It Takes To Be on My MakeUp Shit List

My Thoughts About Blogging And What It Takes To Be on My MakeUp Shit List

Written By master video on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | 5:56 PM

pic courtesy of perpetualkid.com
I have been blogging for what about a year and a half almost 2 in June or July.  You see how much I pay attention to my blogversary? LOL  I started this blog because I basically got bored writing reviews on another website that I used to frequent.  I deleted the majority of the reviews there because they weren't MAC or some other big line that populates the posts on that site.  I probably started my blog really late compared to other makeup junkies.  I just didn't think I could blog because I failed writing in my diary when I was young.  I also didn't want to bore anyone which I am probably doing with this post anyway.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment