Home » » I Hate to Bore You Again but Have To

I Hate to Bore You Again but Have To

Written By master video on Friday, April 29, 2011 | 3:50 PM

I never expected to get many comments/reactions to my MakeUp Shit List post and I appreciate all of them.  I know blogging is a fairly new media outlet and how the many cosmetic brands deal with this medium will be interesting to see.  I would like to emphasize that I am not picking on any particular blog or YouTube Guru.  I am just stating that if a cosmetic company publicizes so much about their product via the popular outlets and leaves just the regular consumer in a shit hole when it comes to service, then I think that brand needs to rethink where their business practices are.  After all, it is the product that you are selling and only so much publicity will work unless you have the budget to publicize and tempt the consumer enough into buying it.  And, this leaves me to question, how important is the image of the product to you?  As one of my friends say, "eyeshadow is just pressed tablets of talc, what can be so different?"

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment