BIG Deal Toronto

Written By master video on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | 7:36 PM



What an amazing day! BIG Deal Toronto was a success! I'm still completely awestruck from meeting the most wonderful and inspiring women!

It was held this past Sunday at Wise Daughters in the Junction (such a cute place!). Thanks to Karen Ward of Curvy Canadian for all of her hard work organizing the event, it looked fantastic! and to all of my fellow bloggers who are entirely some of the most beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting (inside & out). and to all of you ladies - new friends and old - who came out to support the event. Seriously such a positive space to be in.

Anyone who didn't get a chance to make it out, please be sure to register for Curvy Canadian's newsletter as there are sure to be more of these super fun events! 


The host/organizer of BIG Deal Toronto,
the lovely Karen Ward of Curvy Canadian

The lovely Courtney of The Glitter Thread

Our zillions of prizes for the raffle draw - the beautiful display was created
by Karen Ward's sister -  Gillian MacDonald


The lovely Alison of Round Raglan Road 
Oui! I SO need that belt!

The bloggers' offered outstanding customer service when our sale got
too hot to handle! Totally blurry from me giggling wayyyy too hard.

With the lovely Sarah of Queen Sized Flava
  ♥ 

Two of my favourite people came out to support the event.
Thanks Jenn & Amanda - You guys rock! 


The lovely Raegan of Sodapop Sweetheart


My OOTD! I was dying to wear my new steve madden boots and this
is what I came up with! Personally one of the most comfortable outfits everrr.
Top: Old Navy - Women's Lightweight Boat-Neck Tee
Skirt: Penningtons - Smocked Tube Floral Sun Dress
Boots: Steve Madden - Troopa in Brown
Earrings/Rings: Aldo Accessories

Belt: Torrid

Shout outs to some awesome ladies that I never managed to get a picture of somehow (must have been too busy chatting! lol): Karyn of Killer Kurves, Nicole of Ruby Nite, Sarah of Big Hips, Red Lips, Aeryn Lynne of Geek with Style. For future reference, I always have links to these fantastic ladies under my 'blogs I love' tab. 


What kind of events do you want to see next?

xxo, dee



0 comments:

Post a Comment