Home » , , , , , » What's in my Touch Up Make Up Bag

What's in my Touch Up Make Up Bag

Written By master video on Saturday, July 30, 2011 | 3:37 PM

I usually skip posts about what is in my make up bag because mine is totally boring, especially what I keep in my purse for touch ups.  For a makeup junkie like me, I hate carrying around a lot of make up in my purse because I rarely do anything to touch up during the day except reapply lipstick.  I am a total minimalist.  However, I have seen people who carry everything but the kitchen sink in their bag and the only reason they don't have the sink is because they use the one in the bathroom.  I knew this girl in college who carried her curling iron, hairspray, makeup brushes, entire makeup, and not to mention her toothbrush.  (I actually think she was getting dolled up for the teacher's assistant and you know, spending the night! Anyhow that is another gossipy story.)

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment