Home » , , , » I Need Motivation!

I Need Motivation!

Written By master video on Monday, May 13, 2013 | 12:45 AM

 So with summer approaching fast and having my holiday just over a month away, I really need some serious motivation to loose a few pounds!


Just a quick blog I thought I'd post but something so important to me at the moment ..I always find diets so hard to stick to and whenever I loose some weight I just end up putting it straight back on, but now I'm serious and I need some weight loss tips before it's too late! I'm a big lover of chocolate and a big hater of the gym which makes everything hard and I'm sure most people are the same...

Tumblr_mk87e9glvd1rdn748o1_500_large

Photo's like the one above make me so jealous, but at the same time I think to myself why can't I be like that? nothing's really stopping me...apart from laziness! 
I need water, fruit and salads in my life, but most importantly I need something fun and tasty which won't make me want to give up on this diet and actually achieve my goals! Something like smoothies? What's the best ingredients? or exercise, what's the most effective workout? I need help and serious motivation!

Large

Anyone else on a summer diet at the moment? or just generally healthy? If so, I'd be so grateful to hear your tips and tricks to get the best summer body possible!!

Thanks!

Victoria
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment