Home » » Just a Little Note on Following this Blog

Just a Little Note on Following this Blog

Written By master video on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | 4:37 PM

*I have nothing to disclose except my thoughts.*

You have read it all over and Google Reader is going kaput.  I would say they should kaput the Captcha and use the time and resource for that and keep reader, but I have no say in the way Google works.

There are a few ways to continue reading my tiny little blog(s) which is via email.  Just enter your email at the box at the right side and you will start your subscription.  You can also follow via The Old Reader which at the moment is impacted by the Google Reader news and importing your list may take awhile but should be ready when reader is completely gone.  Or you can try Feedly which will instantly import your list from Google.  Also, there is HelloCotton which only allows me to ad this blog and not another link to my other blog Into the Palette.  And finally, there is Bloglovin', just click on the icon at the side "b+" and on either blog you can follow.

Whatever you choose, I hope to be blogging for you amidst the big ocean of beauty blogs.  Just remember, every reader I get supporting me, means I am not wasting my time writing down my beauty thoughts.

xoxo,

Olivia

By the way, don't forget to enter the Zinio Magazine Giveaway.  You get a year's subscription to your favorite magazine.  Enter here!

*My thoughts have been disclosed.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment