OOTD: New Year's Eve

Written By master video on Saturday, January 5, 2013 | 7:00 AM

Happy (Belated) New Year everyone!

A few days late, my apologies, but I totally got caught up in the rush of the holidays.
I was on vacay from the 21st until the 2nd and it still feels like I need a few days off. haha

We had originally planned to go to a party for New Year's, but everything changed last minute (does anything ever really go according to plan?) and we ended up just staying in and celebrating with champagne, cupcakes & Skype dates with our dearest. However, our favourite part of New Year's, aside from the countdown, is the excuse to get dressed up, so dress up we did!


cheers to the new year!

champagne cupcakes my sister made

my sister in her f21 LBD

champagne & cupcakesssss

Dress c/o eShakti (no longer in stock :( )
Earrings: Le Chateau





Shimmer Heel  c/o Penningtons


check out the Essie Sleek Sticks (nail polish strips) I picked up
 from Trade Secrets. SO cute and easy to use!





I hope you all enjoyed your holidays (and this ridiculously long post haha)!
What are your resolutions for this year?

xxo, dee




0 comments:

Post a Comment