Home » , , , , » I Skipped the A's and B's and Went Straight for the CC Creams

I Skipped the A's and B's and Went Straight for the CC Creams

Written By master video on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 | 4:00 AM


That's right I skipped the small size A and B's and went straight for my cup size C.  Oh wait, this post isn't about lingerie is it?  Okay, just ignore what I said unless you are buying me lingerie.  Anyway, all the talk about BB creams like blemish balms and beauty balms went way over my head or just flew by without a splatter.  But then the CC creams or color correction creams piqued my interest.  There are a few out and I wasn't too keen on the ingredients listing which on some read like a Hollywood contract!  The one I chose to try has ingredients that are understandable, the CC cream I like is by Juice Beauty.
I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment