#jeansdujour with curvy canadian

Written By master video on Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 9:48 AM

If you follow me on facebook or twitter, you might have seen some behind-the-scene shots, the video or heard a little something about this already.  Karen of Curvy Canadian invited me along for her #jeansdujour 'Sunday Brunch' shoot for Addition Elle! It was an amazing day and I am so thankful for the experience. 

What I wore: Printed Kimono Sleeve Sweater c/o Addition Elle, Love & Legend Coated Skinny Jeans c/o Addition Elle, Earring/Bracelet - borrowed from Karen, Glaze Lace-up Wedge Booties

Shooting my part!

Super Star!


Karen and I after the wrap.



And here are the vids!:







Special shout outs to the AE team for being amazing to work with and to Onna Chan for the fabulous hair and makeup.

Thanks again for bringing me Karen, I always enjoy my time with you!

xxo, dee




0 comments:

Post a Comment