OOTD: the office rebel

Written By master video on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | 11:30 PM

It's been a little while, but with the onset of fall I am welcoming back the layers and the inspiration. Fall is my favourite season, hands down. Cool enough that you get to layer but not so cold that you're miserable, what's not to love?! I might be biased but I feel like all the really great pieces hit the stores for this season, so, I'm going to go ahead and add shopping to my list of reasons too. lol

Blazer - City Chic - Similar here
Top - Forever 21+  - Similar here
Pencil Skirt - Addition Elle - Similar here
Skull Necklace - gift
Handbag - Matt & Nat - Hendrix



While this outfit is totally fit for the office, I feel like the long, jewelled skull necklace and Matt & Nat handbag adds personality. Matt & Nat bags are some of my favourites, not only because of how awesome they look, but also because of the innovation and consideration that goes into the design. For those that don't know, Matt & Nat is a vegan brand and therefore do not use any animal products and the interior shells consist of 100% recycled plastic bottles. I have the utmost appreciation for brands willing to go the extra distance to provide products that are sustainable.* 






I think this outfit would be killer if I got my hands on one of those ah-mazing leather skirts that are so hot this season! Like this one from Addition Elle - definitely wish-listed.

I hope that all of you have been well and would love to know what you're coveting this season! Are you excited for the return of the layers?

xxo, dee


* Please note that my opinions are my own, I am in no way affiliated with Matt & Nat and I was not paid or compensated to provide my opinion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment