Home » , » My Eyelash Applicator Tools

My Eyelash Applicator Tools

Written By master video on Monday, September 10, 2012 | 3:00 AM

For someone who rarely wears false eyelashes, I find myself with a collection of eyelash application tools.  As you see in this post I did do a review on false eyelashes.  I can't say I am a pro at applying them.  I do find it way easy to apply on someone else because I can see the lashline properly but on myself it is more of feeling my way through therefore I am never happy with the end result.  Part of my disdain probably has to do with the tools used.  Sure I can use my fingers and tweezers but after awhile the precision and the change in vision, eye shape, and skin texture just makes false lashes a hassle.  However, I am not one to give up on eyelashes completely and I figured it has to do with not finding the right tool for me. 

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment