Home » , , , , » More Lip Stains-Maybelline Super Stay 10 Berry Heavenly & Stila Raspberry Crush

More Lip Stains-Maybelline Super Stay 10 Berry Heavenly & Stila Raspberry Crush

Written By master video on Friday, September 7, 2012 | 3:30 AM

Okay, so I have enough lip products to last me at least three lifetimes and I do like them all.  The lipsticks in the matte, cream, and shimmer textures in their wax and polymer base of pigments make my lips look and feel sexy.  Then there is the collection of glosses from opaque to sheer with that vinyl shine.  So, how about the lip stains? Yeah, I only have one so far and I wrote about it recently here.  This meant I had to add more to that lonely one, another Stila in Rasberry Crush and a Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment