Home » , , » Maybelline Color Show Nail Laquer in Downtown Brown

Maybelline Color Show Nail Laquer in Downtown Brown

Written By master video on Monday, September 17, 2012 | 4:00 AM

You know how many times I ignored the Maybelline nail polish display at various stores, too many.  I just felt I didn't need any more polish or for that matter another Chanel Peridot dupe.  I resisted the dupe but what weakened my willpower was ice cream.  I was hungry for some gelato (particularly Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch).  On my way to the ice cream aisle at my grocery store, I stopped by the cosmetic aisle and there staring back at me was the display of polishes.  Again, I ignored the Peridot dupe but noticed the chocolatey rich brown of Downtown Brown.  I bought it.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment