Home » , , , , » weekend wishlist: swooning over summer

weekend wishlist: swooning over summer

Written By master video on Saturday, June 2, 2012 | 3:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for my absence. The past little while has been a struggle for me on many levels. At first I didn't want to post until I was ready to post an OOTD, but I don't really want to leave you waiting much longer so I'm going to be posting my weekend wish list with all of the goodies I've been spotting recently and then next weekend will be an OOTD post for sure considering my convocation is next Friday!

The beautiful weather has me swooning over summer so here are my hopelessly romantic picks for this weekend:



I'm not sure why, but I find these paper butterfly rings 
by SpotLightJewelry via Etsy absolutely adorable. 
They come in a range of colours to add a little whimsy to any outfit.


Every girl needs a go to pair of shorts for the summer, and I totally 
fell in love with these flower print shorts from Forever21 Plus.

I nearly died when I saw these gorgeous hand-printed purses  
from RosiesArmoire via Etsy. From Italy with love.

I don't even know what to say about these beautiful 
handcrafted wooden-faced sunglasses from tumbleweedshandcraft 
via Etsy. They are oversized wooden perfection. Hearts not your style?
They have wayfarers and cat eyes too in a variety of different wood species!




This romantic vintage style bathing suit from Mod Cloth's plus selection 
definitely has me wanting to hit the beach more than ever.


This premium dress from ASOS Curve with contrast cutwork hem is the
epitome of summer romance for me. I need this in my closet.. STAT.
The price tag is a bit hefty for this one, but it's definitely a piece that
can come back each summer for a few years to come.

What are your top picks for the summer?

xxo, dee









0 comments:

Post a Comment