OOTD: Class of 2012

Written By master video on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 6:47 PM

For four years, I called this giant crayon box in the sky my home.
On June 8th, I said good-bye and graduated with my BDes, now I move on to the real world. eek!

OCAD U



My mom, my sister and I stopped off at Blo Blow Dry Bar to get my hair did before my big day. My mom insisted on pictures in front of the Blo sign because she was being a total mom, and every movement had to be documented. lol

sadly, these are the best pics I have of my entire outfit.



Color block dolman sleeve tiered dress - Penningtons
Bolero - Penningtons, similar here
Belt - came with a shirt from Reitmans
Shoes/Flats - Blowfish

Necklace & Earrings from Aldo Accessories

Pewter Bow Clutch - Guess
A gift from my sister 
My sister and I
If you're interested in what my sister is wearing:
Silk Pussy Bow Top - Mossimo via Ebay
(I originally bought it for myself to wear but it was way too small,
 it was a 2X  and for reference my sister is a 14/16)
Pencil Skirt - Reitmans
Skull Clutch - Ebay

The rest of the day was freakin' long, but definitely a celebration. I'm so proud of all my friends that graduated along side me, and so thankful for the amazing professors I had along the way. OCAD was an amazing experience.

Advertising Class of 2012 - pic courtesy of 
Tony Kerr (one of my amazing profs)

4th Graduate of 2012 - what what! lol
pic courtesy of my friend Jessica

My sister and I

Part of the fam

Richard and I ♥ - he gives the best flowers & hugs. 


xxo, dee





0 comments:

Post a Comment