Home » , , , » weekend wishlist: seeking sole sisters.

weekend wishlist: seeking sole sisters.

Written By master video on Sunday, March 18, 2012 | 11:58 AM

After fellow fatshion blogger: the fatshion diaries mentioned that there were Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes to be discovered at gojane.com, I got super excited. After hunting for what felt like hours (I couldn't find a way to narrow by size), I came up fruitless. There was not one shoe that I loved in a size 10! 

Here were a few gems, they might have in your size:

suede cutout bootie - gojane.com - $38.95

lace-up leatherette platform $48

After being disappointed by the lack of sizing I decided to do a little more hunting, and discovered urbanog.com! They had some JC inspired lita shoes as well (still none left in my size) but I ended up finding some other lovlies:

Cambridge Floral Perforated Oxford Flat - $19.70
Camilla Peep Toe Lace-Up Wedge Bootie - $33.90



The pricing on the site is phenominal, however the shipping from urbanog.com to Canada was about $25 for two pairs of shoes (more if you buy booties) but the final price for me still made it worth it!

And these were more on the expensive side (from this site) - but come on!
How badass?

Leatherette Studded Spike Wedge Bootie - $61.50

Warning:
Shop fast! I lost out on two pairs of shoes while shopping the site, so not fair.

Do you lovlies know any other awesome sites for shoes with superb deals?

xxo, dee


0 comments:

Post a Comment