Home » , , , , , » OOTD: romantic mid-week getaway

OOTD: romantic mid-week getaway

Written By master video on Friday, March 23, 2012 | 4:11 PM

I had the sweetest surprise on Sunday evening when my boyfriend showed up at my door unexpectedly, bearing gifts of the sparkle variety. If that wasn't swoon-worthy enough, he told me the next day that we had a room reserved in Niagara Falls on Wednesday night.

Wednesday morning came pretty quickly and I threw on my trusty travelling pants, or "my soon-to-die *favourite* jegging" and we hit the road. 

Here's what I wore:

Cardi: Gap
Ruffle Tank: Walmart I think
Jeggings: Penningtons
Necklace: Gift from my bf

Our room was facing the falls, and it was super gorgeous! Here was the view from our window:



Soon after we raided the Walden Galleria after a little persistence on my part. I spent most of my time in the Torrid. I've only ever shopped online for Torrid, and had super high expectations for what I was going to find in store, and was disappointed by a few things. 

I did score a bunch of awesome clothes though for awesome prices (they had their Haute Cash promo on in-store as well) and took advantage of the opportunity to try on a bunch of stuff I had been eyeing online but wasn't sure of the fit. 



Richard and I after we returned from state-side shopping

This is what I wore the next day with my Torrid finds:

Crochet Sweater: Torrid

Salmon Scoop Neck Tank: Forever 21+
Source of Wisdom Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Owl Necklace: fatshionxchange
Belt: Torrid

this was supposed to be a necklace shot... clearly didn't work out.
I'll update/upload a better shot of the necklace soon.
Update:
as promised, a close-up of the owl necklace!


Anyone score anything awesome lately?

xxo, dee





0 comments:

Post a Comment