Home » , , , , , , » weekend wishlist - jeffrey campbell, ruche, betsey johnson

weekend wishlist - jeffrey campbell, ruche, betsey johnson

Written By master video on Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 11:40 PM

The weekend always means way too much time to shop - online or otherwise - but being a recent grad means I don't always have the funds for my ever growing wishlist, but I thought I would share these beauts with you.
First up is a pair of Jeffrey Campbell lace up, wedge booties. I'm pretty sure Jeffrey is my 'sole' mate, I fall in love over and over again when it comes to their shoes. You can grab them at solestruck.com for $114.

Second is a beautiful top from the curvy plus section of Ruche. I hadn't heard of them before until I read a post from t+art (another fabulous plus-size blog). Their selection is right down my aisle, with their soft, feminine, vintage flare; their prices are pretty reasonable too! I'm going to snag this one to wear with my high waisted pencil skirt for sure!

Lastly, a necklace from the new additions to the Betsey-Johnson webstore. I absolutely adore everything Betsey and this is definitely one of my favourites so far.

My birthday is coming up fast, and I have my fingers crossed that my bf caught the hints this time. lol In other news, I have something super exciting coming up for New York Fashion Week that I simply must share.. but it will have to wait until Thursday, February 2 when it's announced to the world!

Stay tuned for details.

xxo, dee


0 comments:

Post a Comment