Home » , » Shit List Saturday

Shit List Saturday

Written By master video on Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 12:30 AM

Disclaimer:  In the following post the word "shit" refers to the disappointing end result of the performance and not the end result of a digestive tract.  However, due to some sensitivity issues; the product, the event, or the person will either remain nameless or changed.  The author of the post is in no way challenging the integrity of the subject being shit listed.

This isn't shitty to me but let's just say people have commented that I look like shit when I wear this product.  At first I thought I would just take it in stride and let them say what they wanted to say but when your own mother says, "You are closer to death's door than before.  Why taunt it?"  (Snarky has been passed down from generation to generation. :p )




I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment