Home » , » Shit List Saturday

Shit List Saturday

Written By master video on Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 12:30 AM

Disclaimer:  In the following post the word "shit" refers to the disappointing end result of the performance and not the end result of a digestive tract.  However, due to some sensitivity issues; the product, the event, or the person will either remain nameless or changed.  The author of the post is in no way challenging the integrity of the subject being shit listed.

When I was a teen, cable tv was just happening; mousse for the hair was the new hair product; day-glo clothing was in; and there was no internet.  I had a lot of leisure time even though I felt like I had too much homework especially calculus!  In between the 2nd and 3rd derivatives and the cosine and tangents, I painted my nails while listening to music blasting from my stereo.  I guess I was multi-tasking back then.  I painted dots, stripes, and little flowers on my nails and went to school the next day feeling special because people were in awe of my nail art.  Yeah, that was then and.....

 

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment