Home » , , , » OOTD - Earthly Hues

OOTD - Earthly Hues

Written By master video on Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 1:37 AM

It's been SO long since I last posted, but my camera was broken, and I figured I would just wait until I got it fixed. I've been so insanely busy with finishing up my BDes (I'm FINALLY done!), working freelance and now hunting for that elusive agency job, I assure you my camera was the last thing on my mind. 

Now that I've got my crazy all over this post, on to the outfit - I've been a lunatic for feathers lately, the pictures I took of the earrings don't really show the intricate green colours that well, but it's those colours that inspired this outfit. 

The earrings were a steal at only $10 from Aldo Accessories. The cardi was $10 from Walmart. I was a little disappointed with it though. The first time I wore it I had to sew all the buttons back on (without the pudge playing a role) and it shrunk weird in the wash, (I won't be buying cardi's from them again) but I adore the colour of it. The skinnies are actually jeggings from Penningtons, I'm not a fan of the elastic at the top, but they're ridiculously comfy and quickly became my fav pair of jeans. You might recognize my boots from my previous post, Torrid makes me life complete, just like these boots! I actually loved them so much that I tried to buy them in black, but they were sold out. 

Since this is my very first OOTD, please forgive the horrid lighting, I can change, I swear!





Feather Earrings: Aldo Accessories
Belt: Came with a dress from Torrid
Cardigan: Walmart 
Lace top: Penningtons
(Black) Jeggings: Penningtons
Boots: Torrid


sorry about the sock in the background, I didn't realize it until after
 what you can't see in this pic is my pup, the culprit.

I love funky jewellery, I always find them so inspiring. Do any of you have unique pieces of jewellery that inspire your outfits?

xxo, dee






0 comments:

Post a Comment