Home » , , , » My Nails of the Moment-Orly Lucky Quack Quack-Lucky Duck and Inglot

My Nails of the Moment-Orly Lucky Quack Quack-Lucky Duck and Inglot

Written By master video on Monday, January 23, 2012 | 12:30 AM

I haven't posted a nail polish post in awhile because my hands are just wintery dry and my nails are refusing to look decent.  I finally got them to a state where they can handle a coating of color, but they aren't the best at the moment so excuse any little dry skin bits you see.

I bought Orly Lucky Duck ($7.50USD) and some others.  Actually, I wanted Fowl Play and it was sold out everywhere until I found it in a set that included Lucky Duck.  Lucky Duck isn't a polish that really catches my eye because it just looks green with no special characteristics like holograph, shimmer, or flake.  Therefore, I had to top it with some Inglot polishes.


I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment