Home » , , » Phil Keoghan NOW- His Amazing Luggage

Phil Keoghan NOW- His Amazing Luggage

Written By master video on Friday, December 9, 2011 | 6:03 PM

There are two items that I hate to go casual shopping for and those are jeans and luggage.  Shopping for jeans is like a Road Block, it is a task that gets me so frustrated that I just give up.  Many of you know that it takes many brands to try on to find that decent pair that will look good and feel good on the body.  I would rather have an Express Pass for this task.  Luggage is another item I can't stand to shop for because I never find one that really is organized enough.  With the luggage I see, I am usually better off just packing my stuff in a box because that is how some of them are--just an empty open space.  Then, by chance I caught Phil Keoghan on HSN selling his own brand of luggage called NOW or No Opportunity Wasted.  Knowing how much traveling Phil has done with The Amazing Race, I knew that this was the luggage I had to buy. 
I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment