online haul

Written By master video on Monday, October 17, 2011 | 4:24 PM

As I mentioned in the about me section. I almost always shop online for my clothing! Today was no different. I ordered a few things from Torrid and ASOS Curve and I was just too excited I couldn't wait to share (waiting for the shipment is the hardest part). I really needed a pair of boots for winter, which was my mission today, but I ended up ordering a few more things. oops. I have a pair of black slouchy suede boots from Torrid, and I absolutely adore them! I was almost swayed into a cute pair of riding boots from Lane Bryant, but ultimately settled for choosing from the collection Torrid had.




















1.Lulu Cognac Knee-High Boot 2. Navy Floral Peasant Dress
3. Silver Rhinestone Bird Two Finger Ring 4. Aran Cardigan

I'll be sure to take pictures once I get everything! Can't wait! Have you guys found anything online recently that you just HAD to have?

xxo, dee

0 comments:

Post a Comment