Home » , , , » Look at All These Eyeshadows and Some Other Unimportant Talk

Look at All These Eyeshadows and Some Other Unimportant Talk

Written By master video on Monday, October 10, 2011 | 2:15 AM

Here is a box of eyeshadow that I have accumulated in the past two years of blogging.  I still have more but it didn't fit inside the box.  Compared to others, my collection is relatively small since I purge each season.  What I have kept, really are for reference and for my own analytical purposes.  Call me a makeup geek or a makeup connoisseur, what I have analyzed with all these eyeshadows really have nothing to do with the average consumer.  However, I figured since I have these eyeshadows, some of my future posts will reflect how I feel about them even more.  Just remember, all of the posts are just my opinions and you are free to agree or disagree.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment