Home » , » Ladies and Gentlemen the Fabulous Stains

Ladies and Gentlemen the Fabulous Stains

Written By master video on Friday, October 28, 2011 | 1:37 AM


The first time I watched this movie, I was a teen and had nothing to do on a Friday night.  Yes, I was one of those stay-at-home weekend teens.  Even though I had many guy friends, I was pretty much a dateless one.  Ho-hum. Anyway, if I never stayed home, I would have never discovered this movie which I caught every time it was on USA Night Flight.(Anyone remember?)  Ladies and Gentlemen the Fabulous Stains.  The movie starred a very young Diane Lane (remember her in A Little Romance?) and a very young Ray Winstone (remember him in Robin Hood?).  Diane played Corrinne Burns the lead singer of a rebellious all girl punk band called The Fabulous Stains.  The group tours with a British punk band The Looters headed by Billy (Ray Winstone).  The plot you can pretty much guess.  It isn't Oscar material but the memories it left created a cult following for people like me.  Several up and coming actors starred in this including Brent Spiner as the club owner who fires the band.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment