Home » , , , , » Happy Halloween!! A Recipe for Blood..and maybe Guts!

Happy Halloween!! A Recipe for Blood..and maybe Guts!

Written By master video on Monday, October 31, 2011 | 12:02 AM

pic taken from here
I had a beauty post ready but it is Halloween.  And when I think of Halloween I think of the actor Bruce Campbell (currently starring in Burn Notice) who starred in the greatest horror movies of all time the Evil Dead movies:  Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness.  So when @AaronSagers a paranormal pop fiend/writer of paranormalpopculture.com interviewed @groovybruce to give his blood-curdling special effects recipe.  Well, I just had to pass this on, after all blood has to look as real and gory on camera and anything fake can easily be ousted thanks to HD nowadays!
I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment