Home » , , » Vintage Lipstick-Really? Am I that Old Already?

Vintage Lipstick-Really? Am I that Old Already?

Written By master video on Friday, September 2, 2011 | 12:57 AM

I thought it was just yesterday that I was living in the early 90's.  I hate to think stuff from then is really vintage but I guess it is.  (How depressing to think that time does really fly by!)  Anyway, Anna from LoodieLoodieLoodie had a post on vintage Cutex polish from the 90's.  I was trying to think what makeup stuff I had from way back.  I usually don't keep cosmetics since I really can't stand the clutter.  I also can't stand tucking the stuff away in a box for a long time because eventually some cockroach will find it.  (You have probably seen those flamboyant cockroaches roaming your neighborhood.)  The only cosmetic stuff that I tucked away in a nice, clean, and dry environment were three lipsticks.  Two of them were made by Dior and one was by Crie (pronounced coo-ree-ay).

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment